Tuesday 22 February 2011

Take One Step To God and He takes One Step To You


Temporary new poster.  Part of the creative process.  Amazing the response I am getting on this project already.  Posted my last post at 6am and by 9 I already had 100 reads.  I came up with idea months ago and already started to feel like things were changing in my life and wasn't sure or not if its because I was always talking about God.  All the people who are "believers" talk about how much better their lives become when they let God in and I kind of started to feel it myself, so I didn't want to go too forward with the process without documenting it.

Of all the emails I received today I wanted to share this one from my father:

"RE: GOD

Yes, I do believe in God. Yet I also believe that God is way beyond our understanding. In fact, Jews are not only to accept God's existence, without question; but, also to follow, without question. God's expectations as dictated in the Torah. The quest comes with studying what God early wants from us by reading/interpreting/understanding that which is written in Torah. God does not specifically "care" for you or me, but for [the advancement of] humankind. We [you, me, & Fred & Mary], though, are all God's vehicles.
In other words, boyson, you will only find God in Faith. Blind acceptance. Most likely, though, in your deeds. [Perhaps through the 'doing' of your documentary.]
Well, that's my 'take' for today anyway. [A common person's view of God.]

love you Dad"

Lots to ponder on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment